Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Tuesday


I hope you all had a wonderful Easter with family and friends. We sure did. My DS woke up on Saturday morning ready for the Easter Bunny. I had told him the night before that he would have to sleep two times before the Easter Bunny came and that morning he told me he had slept for 2 minutes and wanted to check out what the Easter Bunny had brought for him. *LOL* But he sure had fun decorating the eggs, we did that on Saturday.

We spent Easter Sunday with friends and had so much fun. It was freezing cold and I had only brought a thin jacket for my DS som went the kids went egg hunting I had to lend him my jacket.
Well, enough of that, now we're back to get him off candy....he asks for candy 10.000 times a day!!! Ok, maybe I'm exaggerating but it sure feels like it though.
I've been working on next weekends SU projects but managed to make a different card last night.
This card is made with Naturals Ivory from SU (card base) and the rest of it is Crate Paper, Avenue Collection. The owl (Inkadinkado) is stamped on a piece of Avenue paper too. I got the ribbon in a blog candy, the flower is from Prima Marketing and the pearl is from the Pretties kit from SU.
What do you think???
Please check out my SU BLOG

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vá æðislega fansí kortið þitt... En rosalega finnst mér þessi drengur stækka hratt hjá þér ;) Hann er svo mikið krútt.


Huldabeib