Monday, March 17, 2008

Monday already!?!

I can't believe it's Monday already!!! And I didn't post here at all. I did post on my SU BLOG so feel free to check it out. I keep forgetting to add the link to the sidebar.

I have been busy this weekend working on a tutorial for my card club and at the same time working on projects for my next SU post. Tonight I'm thinking of maybe working on a couple of scrapbook pages, we'll see if I stick to that or not ;)
Here's my card for today
I'm loving my paper crimper as you can see. The colors on this card are Certainly Celery, Barely Banana and Apricot Appeal. The flower image is from the stampset Heartfelt Thanks. and I used a background stamp from Itty Bitty Backgrounds. All the products are from Stampin'Up except the sentiment, it's from a $1 stampset. I used my Stampin'Spots to ink up the flower. Loving those spots.
I'm expecting a couple of new stampsets tomorrow, can't wait!!!! But I'm hoping that with my SU BLOG I'll be able to use both new and old sets so I wont have stamps I never use ;)
I've got a loooooonnnggg list of stampsets from SU's Spring/Summer catalog that I so want to buy and feel like I need to have so if any of you have an idea of how to grow a money tree in my backyard please share it with me (I wouldn't dare putting it in my fron yard *lol*).
We've got a sunny day here in Fairview and my DS is singing Jingle Bells!!!
I'm off to the postoffice!
TTFN

4 comments:

Svana Valería said...

úh fancy páksakort !!!! flottir litir

stína fína said...

glæsilegt :O)

Joan and Amy said...

This is gorgeous. I love the long crimped piece. Joan

Jill said...

Very pretty card!