Sunday, March 2, 2008

My craftroom

I talked to a friend in Iceland this morning and she reminded me that I hadn't posted pictures of my craft space. Well, it just so happens that I cleaned it up a little bit last night....and then messed it up again to make a scrapbook page....but now I've tidied it up a bit again. I don't think it'll ever get much better than this unless I get rid of some of my stuff.


My desk, I keep priority boxes from the post office underneath it. They come in handy when my friends have ordered craft stuff from websites that don't ship internationally or charge way to much for it.




My ever growing stash of SU stamps, more 12x12 paper, the drawes keep some tools like my heatgun, my Xyron, more paper, punches, my stamp wheels (Stampin' Around), sizzix alpabets, watercoloring pencils, crayons, chalks etc. The small drawers all the way to the left keep my embellishments.

Here I keep my inkpads, envelopes and small scrap paper.

And the page I'm working on, I havent glued anything down except the photos.

Well, I'm expecting company in a little bit, hope you're all having a nice Sunday!
We've got nice weather at least, that's about the only good thing I can say about today myself but it's looking bright for the rest of it.

TTFN

1 comment:

Ingunn said...

Það var mikið að maður fékk að sjá herlegheitin :) Kveðja af klakanum :) knússs

ps. hvenær ætlarðu að losa okkur við þennan hjólastól hér niðri ??