Monday, March 3, 2008

My first Easter card


I think this is my first Easter card ever! Imagine that! It's not very fancy or elegant. I used a stamp from the $1 bin at Michael's (rather than A.C. Moore). And the designer paper is from Die Cuts with a View. the pale blue card stock is from Prism Papers. The card base is Kraft cardstock from SU. I used SU markers to color in the the little chicks.
This is another version of my confirmation card. I used versamark ink, heat/stick powder (SU) and Dazzling Diamonds on the Cross. The white flowers also have Dazzling diamonds on them.
All products are from Stampin'Up. The colors are Purely Pomegranate, Kraft and Whisper White.
We had a wonderful time yesterday. We had friends over who have two little girls and our DS had so much fun playing with them. We had home made pizza (from scratch) and everyone got to put their choice of toppings on, the kids had so much fun doing that. We all had so much fun and before we knew it, it was 10:30 pm. My DS fell asleep as soon and he got in bed, he obviously was dreaming a lot about what he's been doing and woke up once crying something about his toys (when he cries I don't understand a word he's saying.
Well, I've got to get things ready for mailing.
TTFN

No comments: