Saturday, March 8, 2008

Pay it forward



I got this beautiful card from Jill a couple of days ago. I love all the details, the background stamps, the scallops, the way she put the ribbon on the card. I also got a bag full of goodies. I got ribbons, stamped images, a small notebook, punched flowers, Prima flowers, metal embies and hardware and card embies from JoAnn's. I wish we had JoAnns here....! I love going to JoAnn's when we're in Florida. This little package was a part of this thing called "Pay it forward". This is how it works. If you'd like to participate leave me a comment letting me know. You must have a blog to participate so that you have a means of communicating and spreading the love yourself. I will send a little package of some stamped images and little embellishments to the first 3 people who say they want to participate. (I am even willing to mail outside the U.S. since it will be a relatively small parcel). Those people should in turn offer a "Pay It Forward" on their blogs and send it to 3 more people. (I stole the text from Jill, hope she doesn't mind).
I made this card the other day. Of course I made a huge mistake and had to cover it up with the ribbon, but that's life, right???
I used a paisley stamp from Lizzie Anne Designs and the cowboy is from the Bronc Buster set from SU. I used Sahara Sand, Chocolate Brown and Night of Navy for this card.
My mom's got me busy making more Confirmation cards, so I've made 14 or 15 in two days. They are pretty easy to make, except when I put Dazzling Diamonds on them, which I did on a few of them, now my kitchen is covered with glitter.
I was hoping to be able to make a card using one of Jill's images but I just haven't had the time.
Have a great weekend everyone!
TTFN

5 comments:

stína fína said...

sætt kort frá Jill :O), geggjað hestakortið,sniðug að fela mistökin með borðanum ;O)

bryndís H. said...

Mjög flott kort hjá þér :)

bryndís H. said...

Mjög flott hjá þér skvís :)

Hildur Ýr said...

Æðisleg kort :) Ég skal vera með í PIF ef þú vilt ;)

Jill said...

I'm so glad your package arrived and you liked the card. (and no, I don't mind at all that you borrowed the text from my blog) Have fun paying it forward! Oh and by the way,I love the cowboy card you made!