Thursday, March 13, 2008

Perfect Plum and Pale Plum

I have been waiting to use these colors together. They're from the Soft Subtles colorfamily and I just recently got the stampingspots and the assorted cardstock for that "family". I thought one of Jill's images would be great for those colors. I have know idea what color these flowers should be in real life. I used my watercolor pencils (SU) and a blenderpen (SU) to color in the image. And a watercolor wonder crayon (SU) to color around the image.
I thought Basic Gray would be perfect with those two Plum colors. I used my paper crimper on the Perfect Plum piece and I used a stamp from Itty Bitty Backgrounds on the upper part of the Pale Plum piece, I used Pale Plum ink for that. The sentiment says "Congratulations". The ribbon is from Jill.
I used my Crystal Effects and Martha Stewart glitter on the flowers (surprised???...he..he..).
I have to admit that I like how this card turned out.
Remember to check out my SU BLOG this weekend. I'll be posting projects using the Nursery Necessities set from SU.
TTFN

6 comments:

Mistylynn said...

Beautiful card. I love the glitz!
Misty

bryndís H. said...

Oh mér finnst kortin þín svo flott!! Þetta er engin undantekning!! :)

helga l said...

vá þetta er eitthvað svo jummí áferð :) glæsilegt kort

Svana Valería said...

geðveikt flott kort

stína fína said...

glæsilegt kort :O)

Jill said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I love what you did with the image. Your coloring is fabulous and I love the glitter! Lovely!