Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Spring


The spring is definitely here! I'm not saying that because it's warm outside, I just know because my allergies are kicking in. I hava a hard time finding allergy medicin that doesn't knock me out. I think Benadryl is the best choice for me (it's weird, I know) but I didn't have any this morning so I just took an old one this morning, that I got in Iceland when I was pregnant (3 years ago). thinking it's out of date and should not be too strong. Well, I've spent the whole day trying to keep myself awake. I fell asleep for a little bit when my son decided to take a nap (which doesn't happen very often) but it wasn't enough. My DH wasn't home but as soon as he got home I told him I needed to rest and he woke me up two hours later and I still wasn't ready to get up. And I'm still drowsy. I better get some Benadryl tomorrow so I won't have to spend everyday fighting to stay awake.


I did manage somehow to make a card today, and I made three last night. I'll show you one of the cards I made last night and keep the others for later.

The bird is from an Inkadinkado stampset. The flower/sentiment is from SU Sale-A-Bration set So Many Scallops. It's perfect for SU's scallop punch. The ribbon and the red paper are Real Red from SU. I don't know where the black paper comes from, the white Cardstock is Georgia-Pacific. I used Basic Black ink on my Cuttlebug folder when I dry-embossed the swirls.
I used a black marker and a white Signo pen for the dots around the edges.
Check out Faith's blog, she's the master of dots! I like her style but I don't have the patience to do as many dot's as she does :o
I've got everything ready for the SU blog this weekend, now I can start worrking on the next one. I need to do as much as I can before my parents get here in April.
TTFN

1 comment:

stína fína said...

þetta kort er alveg geggjað flott, svo flottir litirnir í því :O)