Monday, March 10, 2008

Whipper Snapper Swap

I made 6 cards yesterday for a SCS Swap I'm in. We were to use stamps from Whipper Snapper Designs. I've got a few stamps from that compant and it was hard to choose which one to use. I had planned on using a little dinosaur in an egg but changed my mind and went for the mouse balancing a candle on its nose.
The cardstock is dark blue (Night of Navy) and the designer paper is from Fancy Pants Designs. I think this could go for either a boy or a girl. I colored the image in with my SU watercolor pencils and blenderpens.
Today I've been working on projects for my SU BLOG, I'll only post there once a week but have more than one thing to show. I'll use one SU stamp set a week and try to use the stamp set in a few different ways. Right now there is a post with cards where I used Baroque Motifs, next weekend I'll be showing Nursery Necessities. And that's the set I've been using today. I'm so glad I got that set, I think it's going to be one of my favorites, right next to the Wild About You stamp set.
Todays post is a short one, I want to get back to my projects ;)
TTFN

1 comment:

stína fína said...

ekkert smá krúttilegt kort :O)