Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Bikinis

I've seen some interesting cards on SCS and a couple of days ago I decided to try making one of them. I'm not sure who came up with this idea, I haven't found a link yet to whoever was so creative. If you know, please leave the link or name in the comments.
The base is white GP cardstock, then I've got Basic Gray (SU), Blush Blossom (SU) and patterned paper from DCVW. The bra is made with SU's scallop circle punch. The stamp is from Michael's $1 section. The ribbon is from my stash. I used a white signo pen for the faux stitching.
Same stuff here except the red paper is from Basic Grey.
I've done a couple more of these that I will share later. I've got a couple more different shaped cards that I want to try out and hopefully I'll get a chance to make them soon.
I'm trying to get my DS back on his old sleep schedule but I guess his pattern is changing. he woke me up really early yesterday morning, I think it was before 6 am. but I managed to get him to wait until it was light outside...he let me sleep 40 more min. And this morning I woke up to a sound I didn't recognize, I knew it wasn't in my dreams but it sounded like something breaking and we looked all over for something that could have made that noise. I didn't realise until after my DS had woke up that one of his instruments (that he got for his birthday from his aunt) had fallen on the floor....how it happened I don't know! But it sure woke me up and scared me to death.
Make sure to check out my SU BLOG, I'll be posting masculine cards on Sunday.

2 comments:

stína fína said...

snild þessi bikini kort :O)

Svana Valería said...

þessi er brill flott