Thursday, April 3, 2008

Blah...

Well, today is one of those days...you know....when the minute you wake up it's not meant to be all that great. DS had a dentist appointment today, they sent us a reminder which was great because we had forgot. But when we got there just before 9 am. they told us they no longer accept Medicaid. I've been preparing my DS for this all week, hoping he wouldn't put up a fight like last time...for nothing! So now we have to find another dentist for him. Which is too bad because we got this one almost a year ago when DS fell down our front steps (managed to push a baby gate down with him) and busted his mouth and teeth. And it would have been great to have the same dentist take care of him because we don't know if the fall had an effect on his "big" front teeth (his teeth got pushed way up to the nerves of his "big" teeth when he fell).

Oh, well....he did get a balloon....he decided days ago that he was going to get a yellow balloon and he even got one for his monkey too ;)

Hopefully the rest of the day will be ok.

Here's a card I made the other day. It was for a challenge on an Icelandic forum.
The card base is basic gray, then we have soft sky, whisper white stamped with En francais backgroundstamp in basic gray and sponged with going gray. The flowers are stamped in basic gray, soft sky and going gray (the middle), they are from the Fabulous Flowers stampset. I put them on dimensionals. The ribbon is going gray. All products are Stampin'Up except for the hardware, I got that one with a RAK I got last year. I'm not too sure about this card, but I like the color combo though.
Make sure you check out my SU BLOG this weekend!
TTFN

1 comment:

Jill said...

Your card is beautiful! Sorry you had a blah day. We have dentist appointments (4! of them) coming up next week and I am NOT looking forward to them.