Sunday, April 13, 2008

Happy Sunday

I'm the only one up in this household. My boys will get up soon though. We rented a car yesterday for my parents (Dodge Nitro) and we are going to drive to Georgia to pick my parents up in Atlanta, they'll be flying in from Minneapolis. They flew to Minneapolis yesterday from Iceland. I was asking DS yesterday about what we are going to to in Georgia and he said "to see that big old frog!!!!". He saw a Jay Jay the Jetplane video and one of the planes was from Georgia and a couple of other airplanes went to Georgia to look for a swamp lily to give to that other airplane. Well, they got scared of that big old frog in the swamp and my DS still talks about it even if it's been a couple of months since he saw that show.

Anyway, I figured I'd post a short blog while my boys are asleep.

I made this card a couple of weeks ago, while trying to come up with something for my SU BLOG. This one did not make it to that post (I posted it yesterday!!!). The colors are Purely Pomegranate, Apricot Appeal and Cameo Coral I think.
I posted twice on my SU blog yesterday, only because I tried to edit my first post and just got an error message and lost everything I had added. Here's my other post: Arte y Pico awards. Please check it out.
Have a nice day!!!

4 comments:

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

This is so pretty! I love the triple color on that flower. This is the first time I think I have seen anyone do that.
Have a safe trip and enjoy your parent's visit!

Eveline said...

Have a great time with your parents. I loved it when my mother came to stay with us for a month when we lived in Tucson.
I like the colors in the card.

Jill said...

Awesome colors on this card! Nice work! Have a wonderful time with your parents!

Fabrizio said...

I just found your blog .....hopping around ! I really like that card, it's gorgeous !

I'll be back to visit again. Fab