Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hello hello and Arte y pico

I'm still alive and kickin'. Just been busy. My parents are going back to Iceland on Friday. We'll drive to Atlanta, Georgia on Thursday and try to met up with DS's cousin there. And then take my parents to the airport on Friday morning. They'll have a long day of traveling, they have to fly to Minneapolis, find their way to the international terminal there and then fly to Iceland. The fæight to Iceland from Minneapolis is 6 hours I think, and when they get to Iceland it'll be between 5-6 am. over there, Saturday morning. Iceland is 4 hours ahead of NC right now.

Anyway, we celebrated my DS's 3rd birthday last weekend and I think I chose just the right place for the party. We had it at East Asheville Rec. Center and we had access to slides and preschool toys so the kids were busy playing the whole time.



Last night I managed to to a couple of cards for my SU BLOG, have you checked out my post for last weekend over there???

I can't show my new cards but I made this Magnolia card the other week. This is Charming Edwin from Magnolia. The sentiment stamp is from one of Stampin'Up's SAB sets. I added the faux stitcing. The designer paper is from DCWV and the cardstock is Chocolate Chip from SU.

The red DP is from SU and I used my Prismacolors for the coloring.


Jill the Inkgenious picked me as one of her 5 Arte y Pico award winners. I had got that award on my other blog and I'll just stick to the names I chose there. Thank you very much Jill, I am honored to be on your list of five bloggers!!!


I've got a project I need to work on tonight or tomorrow night, something I need to send off with my parents. Hopefully I'll be able to post it on Friday.
Next weekend I'll be using SU's Wild About You set on my SU BLOG.

TTFN

1 comment:

stína fína said...

vá vá geggjaðar rósir ekkert smá fallegt kort :O)