Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I guess it's time for another card! Time flies by so quickly now. My parents are coming next Sunday and they'll be staying with us for almost 2 weeks. They're going to celebrate my DS's 3rd birthday with us. They came for a visit for his 1st birthday too. I've got a list of things to do before we drive down to Atlanta to pick them up. We got one of the things done today, our taxes, man it feels good to have that done. Now we're just looking forward to getting some money back ;)

Now, which card can I show you? I've got plenty of cards done but they are for my SU blog, the ones I've done for the next couple of weekends (ahead of time). But I've tried to squeeze in a couple of other cards here and there when I find the time to make them.



this is a simple one I made last weekend. The colors are ruby red, certainly celery and not quite navy. I don't know where the ribbon is from but I love it. The stamp is from Rubbersoul and I used my Nestabilities to cut the scalloped squares. You can now get them at Scrapyland for a very fair price. I don't work for them, I just got their newsletter and had to check it out.

Well, I've gotta go back to making some cards, need to make a sympathy card for my grandma, her sister passed away last week. And my grandpa had a birtday last week too...and I'm late getting his card in the mail. Oops!


TTFN


ETA: I just have to show you this creepy picture I took at the birthdayparty last Sunday
That's my DH's shoulder, he had been playing with that spider for a while when I guess it got hungry and decided to have a snack.

5 comments:

Barbara said...

ohjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj ertu ekki að kidda mig Hulda.... þetta er viðurstyggilegt!

Svana Valería said...

jakk þetta er krepy ógeð !!
en kortið er geggjað flott

Massagem said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Inger Rós said...

Æðislegt kortið, rosalega sætt.

Mikið er þetta ógeðslegt á myndinni. Ég fæ alltaf hroll þegar ég sé köngulær enda með frekar mikla fóbíu gagnvart þeim.

Kv. Inger Rós

hannakj said...

ullabjakk!!! gegggjuð kort!!