Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tilda med tårta

It's hard to stay indoors when the weather is as wonderful as it's been in the last couple of days. I've been trying to work on cards that I want my mom to take back to Iceland with her. But I also have to clean up a little bit in my craft room, I've still got boxes that I haven't unpacked yet since we moved.
Anyway, as I was saying, I've been working on some cards for my mom to sell in Iceland, and to have some to show you guys while my parents are here, because I doubt I'll find time to do any stamping at all. With DS's birthday coming up next week and all.
Well, I recently found a Magnolia blog (see link on the sidebar) and they have a new challenge every Sunday. This week the challenge was to use stitches. Yesterday I had planned to only make simple cards that would be easy to do multiples of...well...I tell you....I ended up doing a card for the Magnolia Challenge and I'm not making multiples of that one I tell yah! And it's not really my style either I think, too busy.
I colored the image with my SU watercoloring pencils and the designer paper is from Daisy D's, the flowers ar Primas. I used a black atyou Spica glitter pen for the faux stitching.
Honestly, don't you think this card is too "busy", too many patterns I'd say. But I'm leaving it as is!
DS is lovingthe weather we've had this week, as you can see. I'm hoping it'll stay this way while my parents are here, we're expecting some thunderstorms though tomorrow (Friday).
Yuuuummmmiiiee! My DH just brought me a special delivery, a Pizza Hut stuffed crust pizza with my favorite toppings!!! I'm off to eat my dinner......very late dinner! (it's almost 11 pm.!!!)
TTFN

3 comments:

tiina38 said...

Very nice card.
look mine,
http://www.tiina38.vuodatus.net/blog/1229467

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, love the papers you have used

Hildur Ýr said...

Æðislegt kort :) Þú ert svo mikill kortasnillingur... litirnir eru geeeggjaðir!