Friday, May 23, 2008

And the winners are...


No. 1

No. 2

Can you read what it says on the pictures? The flash was kind of bright.
"The Sassy Divas" get the first prize and Hera gets the second prize. Would you please send me an email with your addresses to huldap@gmail.com.

Thanks to everyone who participated and all of you who checked in and pushed my counter up ;)
I'll do this again someday, maybe in the fall.

I'll be back tomorrow with a scrapbook page (I'm in round 3 in the Survivor challenge at my scrapbook club!).

3 comments:

"The Sassy Divas" said...

Thank you so much. I can't wait to get my prize! This challenge was so much fun! Sent you an email.

Bryndís H. said...

Mikið er þetta orðinn stór strákur....og endalaust sætur :)

Hera said...

Uhhh TAKK.... ég á þér eiginlega heilmikið að þakka því ég komst í smá kortagír þegar ég gerði þetta kort og er búin að selja nokkur í þessum dúr ;) Takk takk