Here's my sample:
I changed the teplate a little bit and turned it into a bridal gown. I used River Rock ink from SU and a stamp from Baroque Motifs to stap on the dress, I then covered it with Versamark and Irridescent Ice (SU) and heat set it so it's all glittery. All products are from Stampin'Up except the Swirl folder I used for embossing, it's a Cuttlebug folder.
I have two prizes, the first name I draw will get this:
The white powder is glitter from Martha Stewart, I just didn't think of turning it right, silly me!
The second name I draw will get this:
You have until Thursday the 22nd to post a link to your creations in the comments. Looking forward to seeing your creations!