Thursday, May 29, 2008

Earthquake in Iceland

CNN NEWS
Reuters
khq.com
BBC News
International Herald tribune

There was a big earthquake in South-Iceland today. The houses in Iceland are strong and built with earthquakes in mind. But you can't stop things inside you house from moving around unless you nail everything down. My parents have a summerhouse in the area where the earthquake started and I've got a few friends over there too. I hope my friend doesn't mind that I put a link to her pictures from her house after the quake.

Hope everyone is safe and I'm glad there weren't more injuries.

I'll be back later tonight with a card and a LO.

1 comment:

Eveline said...

Those pictures make it very real for me. It's totally different than just reading about it. I wish everybody strenght with clearing up.
Eveline.