Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothersday!


I took this picture this morning, it may be a little bit blurry because there was a breeze but I like it.

Here'sw the card I made for my MIL, the stamp is from Inkadinkado and the designer paper is from Basic Grey. The cardstock is SU's Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery.
I used a Sakura glitter pen on parts of the image.
Nothing much to report from here. There's a tornado warning in affect until 3 pm. but right now the sun is shining. It's a little bit cooler than yesterday. My DS and I had a blast. We had the car for ourselves all day since DH was checking out some sights with an Icelandic friend who was staying with us.
DS and I went to a Tiny Tykes day at Oakley rec. center and had so much fun, then we went to another park to play and even stopped by McDonalds for a milkshake and DS played in the playarea there.
I did not get any stamping done yesterday but I'm working on next weekends SU images for my other blog. Check out what I posted there this morning.
Here's another picture I took this morning:
TTFN

4 comments:

My Paper World said...

Wow! a gorgeous card, and a gorgeous photo too!

Bryndís H. said...

Glæsilegt kort!! ....myndirnar eru líka rosa sætar :)

stína fína said...

vá vá alveg geggjað kort :O)

hannakj said...

geggjuð mynd!! svo flott kort!