Saturday, May 31, 2008

Hey Cupcake!

I think I got my scrapbooking mojo back today! There was a mini challenge in that Survivor challenge I'm in, Survivor overload I think it was called. I hadn't planned on making a LO for it because I thought it waqs a tough one when you make mostly boy pages. We were supposed to use 10 different papers (cardstock or designer paper) and "only" 125 embies. Well, I got pictures on Thursday and a few of them were from a birthday party we went to last weekend. Some of the photos are just too cute and I felt thew need to use one of the pictures on a LO. Since it was a picture of a girl I was able to overload the page with flowers, ribbons and bling!

All the designer paper (pattern paper) is from Basic Grey, the cardstock is from my stash. The flowers are almost all from Prima Marketing.

Make sure you check out my other blog, I just posted there a few minutes ago!

TTFN

3 comments:

Jill said...

Wow! What a gorgeous layout! Love it, Hulda!

Þórunn said...

Þetta er bara geggjuð síða hjá þér!!

Bryndís H. said...

Wow...þessi er æði!!