Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sugarnellie card

I got my first Lily stamp a couple of weeks ago but didn't have time until now to ink it up. I decided to do the Color Combo Challenge on Splitcoast. This week's color are Ruby Red, Pumpkin Pie and Soft Sky.
I used my SU Classic ink to watercolor the image and I added a little bit of glitter with my Sakura glitter pen, I'm not sure if it shows on the picture.
The ink colors are: Ruby Red, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Sky, Blush Blossom, Chocolate Chip and Garden Green.
I'm keeping this short today, but keep checkng in this weekend, I'll be posting a challenge and I hope to get a few participants *wink*
I'm gonna get started on my sample for the upcoming challenge now!
TTFN

2 comments:

Jill said...

I adore this card. Perfect in every way! That little girl is just the cutest!

Bryndís H. said...

Meiriháttar flott.....mann langar bara í svona stimpil núna!