Monday, May 26, 2008

Survivor - round 3

I like I said on Friday, I've made it to the third round in a challenge at the icelandic Scrapbooking forum. I pretty much go lucky I think, because I don't really like the LO I sent in for round 2. I'm not even going to post it here. But this is my submission for round 3.

The rules were to make a round LO (you can find great ones over at Pagemaps), no flowers allowed, use glitter, at least 3 types of ribbon, use photos you wouldn't normally use on a LO and use white paint. i think that about covers it. I used pictures of my DS that I took in March while at the park. We were trying to play with a ball, but DS wouldn't allow us to actually touch the ball. And of course DH had to mess with him and DS got so angry. The title reads "It's MY ball!!!" The DP is a retired hostess kit from SU. The accessories are from the same kit. Except for the ribbons. I used Stickles, Sakura glitter pen and atyou Spica glitter pen too.

Well, I'm off to finish a card I'm making, before I head to bed. DS is messsing up his sleep pattern so tomorrow I'll have to get him blinds that keep the sun out, I think that's his problem. I can't have him grouchy every day because of lack of sleep.
Here's DS waiting to go to a birthdayparty today (Sunday).
TTFN

No comments: