Monday, May 5, 2008

Taylor's Cupcakechallenge

I decided to try out Taylor's Cupcakechallenge again, you can check out other entries here.
I did not use a stamp for the cupcakes, just drew them on paper and cut them out. Nut I think they turned out ok. I used Martha Stewart glitter on the icing, I think I should have used clear glitter instead of the aquamarine color. It was the same color as the paper but I just think the clear glitter would have looked nicer. Well, too late now to change it.
The patterned paper is from Basic Grey, the ribbon is from SU and I have no clue where the sentiment is from, a friend gave it to me.
TTFN

3 comments:

Taylor VanBruggen said...

You drew the cupcakes!? Awesome job... they turned out so cute! Thanks for playing the sketch challenge!

Jill said...

Awesome drawing! Great colors too. Very pretty!

hannakj said...

Geðveikt!!!