Sunday, June 29, 2008

CASE

I was trying to get my mojo back and decided to go through my favorites on SCS. I have to say that I thought it would be easier to pick a card to CASE. I finally decided to case this card because I've got that same stampset and the sketch she used was from last weeks sketch challenge on SCS.


I think it's the first time or the second time maybe that I case a card. I find it harder that making my own.
The stampset is Embrace Life from Stampin'Up. The cardstock is Soft Sky and Blue Bayou. I also used Soft Sky pattern paper. I stamped on watercoloring paper and used my blenderpens and inkpads to color in the images. I used a scallop square Nestability die-cut and my Cuttlebug for the scalloped matting.
Hope you guys have had a good weekend. We went to a birthday party this morning and had so much fun. DS's friend just turned two. The party was at a playground called Avery's Little Corner, and the kids had so much fun. The park is perfect for little kids.
Happy Monday to y'all!

2 comments:

Eveline said...

Hi Hulda, I like your card, perfect colors together.
Eveline.

|Linda| said...

Vilket underbart kort!!