Sunday, June 22, 2008

Cupcakeabella

Guess what I've been doing in the last couple of days!!!! I don't think you can guess it......I've been working on Christmas Cards. I want to have them all done before I go to Iceland....or at least 90% of them. But you'll have to wait to see them. Instead I'll show you this Cupcakeabella.

I like this stamp. It's a little big, I think, for a regular cardsize, but then I can always cut the cupcake away from the Bella and use just the cupcake. The stamp is from Stampingbella and the designer paper is from Basic Grey. The cardstock and the ribbon are from Stampin'Up.
I'mup late today for a change, DS took so long to fall asleep last night and he's still sleeping, I better see if I can get some stamping done before he wakes up.
Have a nice day!

TTFN

No comments: