Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I'm out!

Finally I got voted off the Survivor Challenge. I'm surprised I made it all the way to round 6. Now there are only 5 girls left and they've got some tough challenges ahead I think.

This LO was for a mini challenge within the Survivor challenge. We were only allowed to use 4x4 in. og a 12x12 page and the embies and title were supposed to be withing the 4x4 limits. The picture had to be 2x3 in. And this is what I came up with.

The stamp is from SU, the flowers are from Prima and the cardstock is from A. C. Moore.
I've been working on a few cards tonight that I'll show you in a few days. We're going to Lake Lure in a few hours to check out the beach there :)
I better get some sleep now and I promise to show you a card in the next couple of days!!!

TTFN

1 comment:

Eveline said...

I think you did a great job on your LO. Have fun at Lake Lure.
Eveline.