Thursday, June 19, 2008

Magnolia Card



A friend of mine stamped this image for me a few months ago and I finally used it now. The stamp is from Magnolia and the pattern paper is from Basic Grey Archaic. It's simple to make. I colored in the image with my Prisma colors. I've been trying to use some of my stamped images, I've got a bunch that I've stamped in the past, some I have already colored in and some I have yet to color in.


Last Tuesday was Iceland's "Independence Day" and we went to Lake Lure. We had so much fun at the beach there. DS was afraid of the water to begin with but when we'd been there for a while I had managed to get him to get in it a little bit.


I can't believe how big he is. I'm taking him to Iceland this fall, to visit with my family. And for the first time I have to pay for his seat, we have to pay almost full price for him, the tax is just a little bit less than the tax on my ticket!
Well, I'm off to read him a bedtime story!
Hope you like my card!

TTFN

No comments: