Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Survivor round 5

I can't believe I made it to round 5. There are only 7 of us left and the challenges are getting difficult. This week we have to make 2 LO's. The first LO we have to make, using the sketch from the girl that got the most votes last week. And, as if that is not enough, we have to use 3 photos and only one color (different shades of the color we choose are ok).


This is what I made:



(DP from My Mind's Eye, stamps from SU and Lil' Davis Designs)

On the second LO we can only use one picture but we have to choose 5 colors for the LO, different shades of one color does not count. I chose yellow, pink, green, blue and purple:



(DP from Basic Grey, CS from SU)
The photos in both LO's are from the same day.

We are expecting company from FL this week so I had to finish my LO's as soon as possible.

Iceland was still getting earthquakes yesterday (Monday) and a Polar Bear found it's way to the island...that does not happen often!

ETA: I was looking at my flowerbed today when I saw a snake in it....actually right at my feet. It was probably a baby snake (it was short) but it was black and had yellow stripes...looked a lot like a garte snake (I've been Googleing). I don't know much about snakes (coming from a country that doesn't have snakes) but I tell you, I spent the day indoors after seeing the snake!
TTFN

1 comment:

Bryndís H. said...

Flottar síður hjá þér :)