Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Wild Giraffe

We finally got some much needed rain yesterday....for a couple of hours! I hope this year wont be like last year, way too dry! It didn't really bother me then but now I'm trying to get a few flowers to grow in my garden. Something keeps eating my sunflowers :( I've got one that seems to be strong enough....out of at least 10, so I tried another kind of sunflowers and had 5 plants but am down to 3 :( I hope those 3 will live through what ever is eating my plants. It must be some kind of a bug. If it had been a rabbit (there are wild rabbits here) I would have seen footprints, I'd think!

I've got some flowers growing that started as tiny seeds and now they are almost as tall as my DS.
Excuse my so very European photo :P My DS is finally pottytrained and he thinks his underwear are the coolest! He's saying "CHEESE" on the picture *lol* Just ignore the weeds...I can't keep up with them, they grow so fast.
My one and almost only sunflower.
I have no clue what flower this is, but I like it.
And now on to my card. I made it a couple of days ago when I was going through my never ending stach of stamped images.
The card base is Chocolate Chip from SU, as is the ribbon. The image is from SU's Wild About You stampset. the designer paper is from Making Memories. Pretty simple!
Make sure you stop by my SU BLOG! I'm working on some stuff for next weekend's post ;)
TTFN

No comments: