Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th!

And to the rest of you....Happy Friday! :D
I haven't done much this week. I'm on a design team for an icelandic scrapbooking store and I made a card for it, but can't show it here.
I've been working on the cards for my SU blog and here's a sneak peek for you:
I'll post over there either tomorrownight or Sunday.
Well, I looked through my older posts and I guess I never posted this card:

The image is from Rachelle Anne Miller/Stampavie. I used paper from my scrap stash. Colored the image in using my blender pens and my SU inks. Cardstock is from SU, Chocolate Chip and Soft Sky.
We'll be driving to Waynesville in a couple of hours to celebrate with our friends. The kids are going to have a blast I think, playing in the kiddie pool :)
Well I hope you all have a wonderful day!
TTFN

No comments: