Thursday, July 31, 2008

Magnolia and sunflowers

I received my 4th and last Monday Mailer from Carol yesterday but I haven't taken a picture of it yet. I've got a busy work schedule this weekend because of Tax Free weekend here in NC. I'm working 6 hours today, 9 tomorrow and 9 on Saturday so I'll probably post the MM on Sunday on my SU blog.
I've got a few Magnolia images that I've been coloring and last weekend I made this card from one of them.

I used my Prismacolors to color in the image. Two brads for buttons.I stamped the Bashful blue background with En Francais and Fresh Cuts stamp set. I also used Fresh Cuts in the "window". My Nestabilities came in handy when I cut the circles (both scallop and regular).
This is how my sunflower looked last Sunday but I need to take a new picture of it because it's got more flowers now. The flowers are small compare to some sunflowers that I've seen but I chose this kind because I like the colors :)
Well, I'm off to get ready for work.
TTFN

1 comment:

Bryndís said...

Vá...þú hefur aldeilis verið dugleg að gera kort síðan ég kíkti hér inn síðast! Maður verður greinilega að fylgjast betur með ;)

Ofsalega eru kortin þín flott nafna mín ;) Blómið er líka algjört æði!

Bestu kveðjur!