Thursday, July 24, 2008

MM#3

Time to show you the 3rd Monday Mailer I received from Carol. It came in the mail yesterday. We're still using bold brights.

The stamp set is Sweet shapes from SU (retiring next month), those butterflies are absolutely adorable, don't you think? Thank you so much Carol!
I'll be getting the last card from Carol next week and I'm excited to see what she comes up with!


I received this card from Elaine (a.k.a. a_place_for_ink ) on Monday. I swapped a stamp set for card stock and ribbon with her.

I don't know where the stamp is from but the designer paper is from the Well Worn collection from The Paper Loft.
And here's one of my own:

All the paper is from SU but the image is from Whipper Snapper. Those colors are not my typical colors but I had the image already colored (Prismacolors) and needed something that matched it. I actually made four of these. I keep trying to use some of my images that I've got ready. But my box is always too full *lol* I always stamp extra images when I'm stamping.

Well, I have to say I'm going to be sad when VBS is over. I've managed to do quite a few cards while DS was at VBS....and tomorrow is the last day :( And next week I start working. But hopefully I'll still find time to stamp a little bit.

I'll try to post again this weekend!

TTFN

No comments: