Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Monday Mailer

I received my Monday Mailer #2 from Carol today. She used the "Garden Whimsy" stampset from SU and I'm going to guess she made an inkpad out of babywipes. I'm not sure though. I haven't tried that technique yet myself but it's on my list of things to do :) I think these colors are perfect for summer and butterflies!

Thank you Carol!

Here's a card I made last week. I used the same colors as in last weekends SU post, Soft Sky, Blue Bayou and Certainly Celery. The bird stamp is from Inkadinkado and I got the backgroundstamp from a friend of mine.


Pretty simple. I stamped the bird on Whisper White and cut it out.
I'm so excited, Mr. Brown brought me a box today with new stampsets that will be available in SU's Fall/Winter catalog. I'll be making a few cards in the next couple of days and you should make sure to check in on my SU only blog to see what I'm talking about.
Yesterday I received a Sarah Kay stamp and hopefully I'll be able to post a card or two before the weekend here.

Other new are that I've been looking for a part time job and found one within a week. I was supposed to go for an orientation yesterday, but when I showed up the girl I was supposed to talk to had called in sick. Hopefully I'll still get to do it this week so I can start working ASAP. I'll only work 20 hours a week but I'm so ready to get out a little bit. I've been a stay at home mom for over 3 years now and that is so not my thing!

Anyway, I've gotta get back to stamping while I've got the house to myself :) DH and DS went to visit with cousins.

TTFN

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh wow, great cards!
xAndrea

Bryndís said...

Flott kort hjá þér skvís ...eins og venjulega :)