Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thank you

I received my first Monday Mailer yesterday. I'm a member of NCSU Demos group and this is one of few things we can sign up for. This is the first card I receive.

Carol in Shallotte made this card for me. We were to use colors from SU's Bold Brights colorfamily and she picked my favorite color from that family, real red. And one of my favorite stampsets, embrace life. Thank you so much Carol, I'm looking forward to receiving next weeks card!!!

And here's a card I received a while ago, just hadn't taken a picture of it until now.

It's from Diana over at Sassy Stampin Divas. She had won blog candy from me and sent me this "thank you" card. The stamp is from Stamping Bella. The designer paper is from Basic Grey Arcaic I believe and I think the cardstock might be Bazzill, not sure though.

Thank you so much, girls! I love getting something in the mail ;)

And now to one of my own creations. I got way out of my comfortzone when making this card.

It's extremely colorful. The designer paper is from Basic Grey's Cupcake collection. The stamp is from Inkadinkado and it hadn't seen ink in about a year I think. The sentiment is from a dollar stampset I got at Mikes. I don't know if I should keep it or throw it away :o
Anyway, we had a very nice 4th of July, spent the whole day with friends.
(DS after splashing in the pool for a little bit)
And on Sunday I had a "girls night out" with a couple of friends. It was the first time I've been to down town Asheville after dark without my DS.....and it felt good!!! I think we might pick another day though, next time....hopefully a Fridaynight or Saturdaynight so we can see the drumcircle and maybe dance a little bit ;) Thank you, Angi and Chrissy, for a wonderful evening!
Have a nice weekend everyone and make sure you stop by my SU only blog....I'll be using Blue Bayou, Soft Sky and Certainly Celery on all my cards!
TTFN

3 comments:

stína fína said...

æðislega flott kortin sem þú fékkst og kjólakortið er geggjað flott :O)

Harpa said...

kjóla kortið er æði

Eveline said...

I love that card Hulda. It's super.
Eveline.