Sunday, August 10, 2008

Christmas in August

I did manage to use Taylor's Cupcake sketch this weekend. I just bought an Inkadinkado stampset the other day, Peppermint Twist, and just had to give it a try.

It's a clear stamp set. Brand new. And of course I used the new In-Colors from Stampin'Up. I stamped the ornament three times (one time for each color) and then paper pieced it so it could look the way I wanted it to. It's pretty simple, I really wanted to play along but had to work an extra shift on Saturday so my time was limited. I did manage to make a few cards today though. I went to my Upline's workshop and had a blast :)
Well, it's after midnight and I have to get up early in the morning :o

TTFN

4 comments:

hulda beib said...

Very nice!! You're a genius in cards ;) Kveðja og knús úr sveitinni.

Bryndís said...

Ferlega flott kort hjá þér :)

Kathryn said...

Beautiful card -- Love the holiday theme! :)

Taylor VanBruggen said...

YAY!!! I love Christmas cards!!!! This one is great! The ornament is perfect for a long card! Love it! thanks for playing!