Saturday, August 23, 2008

Mamma mia!

I went to the movies today, just by myself. I made a deal with my hubby. Our friends band is playing tonight at a club but I had to stay home with DS, so I got to go to the movies today instead. I'd only heard good things about Mamma Mia! so I had to check it out. Of course the music is great and takes me back to when I was living in Sweden and partying to the music with my friends. But it also takes me back to when I went to Cyprus with a few friends. Mamma Mia was filmed in Greece and it looks a lot like Cyprus. Well, I have to say I liked the movie a lot, I wouldn't mind seeing it again (and I usually don't like seeing movies over and over again).

Enough about that. My friend challenged me to make a scrapbook page. I had to use 3 different colors, use a homemade embellishment (that was tough), emboss something on the page and use a picture of my little family.

We took the picture just before DS's bedtime last Thursday. The designer papers are from Basic Grey (different collections). The stamps are from Inkadinkado, I embossed the butterflies and put fun flock on the dragonflies. The pearls are from Stampin'Up. I used Stickles and Liquid Pearls too.

I made this sketch the other day and a card too :)




The image is Fluffles, I got the stamp for my birthday a year or two ago. I used a Cuttlebug folder to dry emboss the background and used my brayer to apply color on it. I used my SU inks to color the image. the ribbon is from May Arts.




TTFN



1 comment:

Bryndís said...

Ég er búin að sjá þessa mynd tvisvar og ætla aftur :) Hún er æði!!

Flott síðan hjá þér, kortið og skissan :) Þúrt snilli!