Saturday, September 6, 2008

Garage sale and purses

Can you believe I actually got up just after 6 am. on my morning off!?! I've been working every other day for the past week and now I've got 2 days off before I go back to work and this morning I took a bunch of craft stuff to my upline's house to do a big garage craft sale. I didn't get rid of all my stuff but probably half of what I took over there. And I didn't spend too much on stuff the other girls were selling ;)

Since I was at my upline's today I want to share with you a card I made at one of her workshops. She got the idea from someone on SCS. The purses are all done with punches and we used the Totally Tabs stampset from SU. The background is done with the So Swirly wheel from SU. Well, all the products are from SU.

Make sure you check out my SU only blog tomorrow. I'm working on getting the pictures of my card on the computer so I can post tomorrow. Tonight I'm thinking of finding a challenge and make a card for it.

Have a great rest of the weekend!

TTFN

2 comments:

Bryndís said...

Þetta er bara tær snilld að nota flipana svona, rosa flott kort :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Hulda,

I just found your site today.

Love the purse idea! I have a friend who will absolutely love to receive a "purse" card, she has a passion for purses!

I absolutely LOVE this punch! It's soooo versatile.

I used it for a Christmas swap as a base for a snowglobe. :)

Stampin' Smiles from Ear to Ear,
Ann :)