Thursday, November 6, 2008

Challenge

I'm on a design team for SKRAPPA, a scrapbooking store in Iceland, and a girl on the team, Anna Sigga, has started a challenge blog. This week and the next she's challenging crafters to use these colors:

And here's what I made...
Here I'm using the snowmen from the SU set, Holiday Lineup. For the background I used snowflakes from Verve Visual. I used my SU inks for coloring. The colors I used are: Riding Hood Red, Cool Caribbean, Old Olive, More Mustard and Chocolate Chip.
Same colors here but this time I swapped out the snowmen for a stamp from My Favorite Things. I used Crystal Effects and Martha Stewart glitter on the snowman and the snow on the ground. Scalloped square die from Nestabillities did the trick on the cardbase.
I think the cards look better IRL. The lower card was the featured card of the day at Scrapbook.is :D
Today has been wonderful, we visited with family in Weaverville and DS got to help pick apples for the first time. He had so much fun playing with his cousins, he's been kind of lonely here sincce we got back from Iceland, the poor thing, doesn't get enough attention from us I guess.
Want an apple?
The fall colors are slowly fading and the leaves are falling fast, and I'ðm doing my best to take it all in while I can. The fall is my favorite season!
Aren't those colors pretty???
Anyway, I'm thinking of either watching a movie with DH or making a few cards before I go to bed (I've got the images ready).
TaTaForNow





3 comments:

Eveline said...

The snowmen card looks wonderful. I like the colors. The rest looks good too.
Eveline.

Bryndís said...

Rosa flott kort hjá þér!!

Anna Sigga said...

fabulous cards girl!!!!!