Sunday, November 30, 2008

Skrappikorter sketch challenge

I've been working on a few cards in the last couple of weeks. We still haven't been able to fix our USB on the computer :( But at the same time I've been so busy at work that I haven't been spending much time on the computer anyway. I got a lot of extra hours this past week, a girl got fired so they added her hours to my schedule. I hope all of you had a nice Thanksgiving. We just had kind of a regular day off at my house, our Aunt and Uncle, that we usually have Thanksgiving dinner with, are in Florida visiting with my In-Laws. And Black Friday I worked a 9 hour shift and an 8 hour shift on Saturday. After work on Friday my DS fell asleep extra early and I had the evening all to myself (DH was working) and I finally had a chance to participate in the challenge over at Skrappikorter.
Here's the sketch:

And here's my LO:

The background is a Wild Wasabi cardstock from SU (retired), the designer paper is from BoBunny. The buttons are from a RAK I received probably a year ago :o The title is rub-ons from Walmart and the stars were cut out from a BoBunny sheet.

My DS got to pick apples with his Aunt & Uncle the other week and he was so proud to be helping them out. He had no clue that most of the apples he picked were actually bad apples *lol*
Anyway...I'll be back in a little bit with another post!

TFL

1 comment:

Anna Sigga said...

Love your layout girl and your son is quite the handsome young man!