Saturday, November 15, 2008

Snowmen

Here's another card I made for a challenge, this time it was a Snowmen challenge over at "My time to craft". I think the image is from Stampin'Up (retired stamp), I got it in a swap.
I colored the image in with my SU ink (Chocolate Chip, Old Olive and Riding Hood Red). I added a little bit of glitter with Crystal Effects and Martha Stewart glitter. The scalloped square was cut with my Nestabilisties and the dotted background was made with a Cuttlebug embossing folder. The card size is 5.25x5.25 in.
What do you think?
TFL

3 comments:

Svana Valería said...

frábært kort og svo jólalegir litir

Lesley said...

Great card! Thank you for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Anonymous said...

Too cute, I have that stamp set & love it! You did a great job using several techniques. I like how the embossed dots look like snow in the background.

Talking about snow, we had our first sticking to the ground snow this morning. :)

Stampin' Smiles from Ear to Ear,
Ann :)