Saturday, November 15, 2008

Spots and dots

I was looking through all the challenge blogs I've got listed on my sidebar and decided to try out the "Spots and dots" challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenges. I had this cute Christmas designer paper from American Crafts (I bought a bunch of it last year) and thought it would be fun to stamp the dress stamp from Inkadinkado. The brads are from Making Memories I think (I threw away the box just the other day) and the ribbon and card base are from Stampin'Up.

I stamped the dress with Stazon and then I covered the dress with Versamark and clear embossing powder to make it a little bit shiny and it also made it stronger so it wont tear easy! The dress is on 3D tape.

I will be back in a little bit with another card that I also made for a challenge :)

TFL

4 comments:

Svana Valería said...

geggjaður jólakjóll !!!

Kimberley said...

Great card - love those dots!

Lauren said...

Thats gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining in this week. xxx

Jenny said...

such a gorgeous card, thanks for joining cupcake challenge this week,

jenny