Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Holidays!

We haven't been able to fix the USB connections on our computer, but today we got a part that helps us upload pictures from the camera and use the printer/scanner.
Christmas is almost here and my DS is getting really impatient, he wants to open all the presents NOW and doesn't get why he has to wait.
It's been pretty busy at my work and I'm getting really tired of the managment "accidentally" loosing my hours, two weeks in a row now they've managed to delete a whole day off my paycheck, but I wont let them get away with it. I'm not there as a volunteer. And I have tyo say I had no idea that people, in general, would go through so much just to try to pay less for the stuff they're buying (that is, if they're not stealing it). I mean, people are switching tickets on every single piece in their shopping cart and think they can get away with it. Unbelievable!
Anyway, I haven't made a card in a few days, just been getting ready for Christmas. But I've got a card to show you though ;)


The image is from My Favorite Things. I paperpieced the coat and colored the rest with my watercolor wonder crayons and a chocolate chip marker. I then covered the image with Versamark and Iridescent Ice (glitter) and heat embossed it. I made the icicles with Crystal Effects and Dazzling Diamonds glitter. The designer paper is from a retired collection from Stampin'Up.

Last Sunday we went to Grove Park Inn to look at the Christmas decorations and Gingerbread Houses. DS was not in a good mood, feeling a little bit under the weather, he was not to happy when I wanted to take his pictures.




I'm off work tomorrow and so is my husband, so I'll have a chance to cooka nice meal. I'll cook an icelandic lamb and we'll have homemade icecream for desert. I'll be making the icecream tonight and a cake for Christmas day.
I hope you'll all have a wonderful Christmas!

TFL

1 comment:

Eygló said...

Gleðileg jól!

Drengurinn tekur sig bara vel út með nýja kragann um hálsinn;)