Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Poinsettia

Hello everyone! Have you bought/made all the Christmas presents yet? I have bought most of them, I've got a couple of gifts left that I need to buy and ship to Iceland. I'll just have to take a chance and hope they'll get there before Christmas. Last year I sent all the packages the same day (to my parents, my brother and my sisters) and they all got there the 22nd or 23rd...except one....it didn't show up until the 7th of January for some reason. And we didn't get our presents from Iceland until the 29th of Dec. But this year my family has sent the packages early and they should get here anyday now.
I think I'm ready for a break from making Christmas cards. I've got a few to show you in the next couple of weeks. And I think I might be able to send homemade cards to just about everyone this year, I've got around 70 cards here, waiting to be written on and put in the mailbox ;)
Here's a card I made the other week. I got the stamp at Archiver's last year. The designer paper is from Stampin'Up, Holiday Treasures. I used my Nestabilities and Cuttlebug to cut the circle and the scallop circle.

The other card I'm showing you has no stamping on it. The designer papers are from Pink Paislee and Prima Marketing. The buttons are from Making Memories (Paperie Poolside). I got the snowflake at Michael's.

My DS, who's 3 and a half, said this card is COOL! So I guess I should like it too ;)

TFL

No comments: