Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Soooo cute

Just before Christmas I found this little cute little snowman stamp. I just fell in love, he's so adorable! His name is FROSTY!
I didn't manage to make a lot of card using him, but I had so much fun coloring him in.


Isn't he the cutest little thing??? I colored him in with my SU ink and added glitter to his hat (Martha Stewars glitter and Crystal Effects of course!). The sentiment is a retired stamp from SU. I used a Martha Stewart Border Punch on the bottom of the cards, I got the punch from a friend (Takk Bryndís!).
I hope you've all had a great Christmas and wish you a Happy New Year 2009!


TFL

2 comments:

Svana Valería said...

hrikalega sætur snjókall og kortið flott eftir því

gleðilegt ár og gott nýtt ár

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

That snowman is adorable. Love what you did with it!