Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Elzybells

I finally took a picture of the cards I made for the challenge over at Skrappi{kort}er. The challenge was to use ribbons on our creations. Check out the RAK you could get for participating.

I used dies from Spellbinders (Nestabilities) to cut the card bases. I found the designer paper in my stash, it's shiny and has a little bit of glitter on it. I colored the Elzybells with my SU markers and added stickles and Crystal Effects to the images. I couldn't decide which color to use for the card base so I just made one of each. My niece's birthday is coming up soon so I guess I'll send her one ;)
I don't have time to chit chat. My DS finally fell asleep and I've got a movie, that needs to go back to the library tomorrow, that I haven't watched. I'm working Wed/Thur/Fri and on Saturday I'm going to a Stampin'Up workshop and after lunch we'll drive to Tennessee to celebrate the New Year with our friends.....I know we're a "few" days late but we've finally got a chance to go!
TFL

2 comments:

Bethany Paull said...

These are great! I love the long cards done with your nesties.

Eveline said...

What beautiful card. Love the color combination and the image.
Eveline.