Monday, February 23, 2009

Finally my mini album


A week has passed...instead of just a day, from my last post. Last week I was fighting a very bad headache, and I never get headaches. So my time off work was spent trying to get rid of my aches and pains...mostly by sleeping. I did take an extra shift at work too.
But here it is:










A lot of pictures I know. I got the Basic Grey Granola Collection the other week and looked through the papers a little bit and decided they would be great for snow pages, I don't know why! I had bought this little chipboard album at Michael's for a dollar and decided to give it a try. I added Crystal Effects and Martha Stewart Glitter to all the pages I think. Just to get a frosty feeling.
---
Albúmið er chipboard. Ég notaði Granola pappírinn frá Basic Grey, hann fæst í Skröppu! Ég bætti glimmeri á allar síðurnar til að fá smá frost fíling. Málaði kantana með akrýl málningu.
---
I've been working on a few cards this weekend, just took pictures of them but haven't processed them yet. I'm hoping to get a few done tomorrow too. I'll be working 4 days in a row, Wednesday through Saturday, which is unusual for me. But it'll be the 6th Saturday in a row I have to work! Very stressful for me, it's the busiest day of the week, although last Saturday went by pretty smoothly.

Well, time for bed!

TFL

4 comments:

Eveline said...

What a lovely album.
Eveline.

peata said...

what a great mini.
hearts and snowflakes are a good combo.
(can never have too many pics... lol)

Jill said...

This is great. Your little guy is just the cutest!

Anonymous said...

I love the way you used the colors for winter! Very creative! Thanks for sharing where you got the mini album too!
Stampin' Smiles from Ear to Ear,
Ann :)