Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Floral background stamp

After thinking about it for a while I decided to buy the floral background stamp from Stampin'Up (this was last fall) and of course it was just my luck that a month later that stamp was on SU's retired stamp's list. So now I can't sell it....but I can still use it. And I wanted to try and use it as the main stamp or only stamp on a few cards. I wanted to make cards that can be used for more than one occasion, but they are girly so I wouldn't use them for boys.



These cards are all done the same way, at the same time. I just used different shades of red/pink ink to stamp the floral stamp on a pale pink card stock. I made my own dress templates and cut out. I heat embossed the dresses with iridescent ice glitter from Stampin'Up. I used a border punch from Martha Stewart. I think they can be used as bridal/birthday/graduation/BFFvalentines-cards. The red one is my favorite.
What do you think???


TFL

1 comment:

Ann said...

Very elegant & creative! Love the red one, it is so striking! You could use the new Eyelet border punch now too!
Stampin' Smiles from Ear to Ear,
Ann :)