Sunday, February 15, 2009

SIK challenge #7

The challenge was to use rub-ons and since I'm the master of ruining rub-ons I don't have many. I did go to the craft store and the only rub-ons I liked were silver color and I'm ashamed of the card I made so I won't show it to anyone! Today I decided to look through my stash and found rub-ons from Stampin'Up. I have just bought Basic Grey's Urban Prairie Collection and wanted to see if I could make a boy page with some of that girlie paper ;)

The black letters are rub-ons from Walmart. I like how the page turned out, I had thought of using the yellow as a background color but switched it to green and I'm glad I did.
--
Þessi síða er fyrir 7. áskorunina á Skrapp í {kort}er. Ég notaði nýja pappírinn sem fæst í Skröppu, Urban Prairie frá BG. Rub-onið er frá SU og Walmart. Það var í sjálfu sér áskorun að skrappa strákasíðu úr þessum pappír af því að hann er frekar stelpulegur.--
I went on a ghosthunt last Friday with my husband and a few other people. My husband's friends are doing a couple ghosthunts in the oldest mansion in Asheville, the Smith-McDowell house. It is a museum now but we didn't go through it like you would normally do a museum. We had the lights off, armed with cameras and various tools for ghost hunting. It was very interesting and fun although the ghosts were off somewhere celebrating Friday the 13th *lol*

I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's day and a wonderful weekend! Seems like most people here went shopping yesterday (from what I saw at work).

I'll be back hopefully tomorrow with a mini album that I made yesterday.

TFL

2 comments:

Eveline said...

Great LO. The colors are beautiful. I haven't seen that paper by BG over here yet but I really like it.
Eveline.

Anna Sigga said...

Fabulous layout girl!!

Mikið svaka er ég ánægð með hversu dugleg þú ert að taka þát í áskorunum!!