Friday, March 13, 2009

7 cards in 7 days

Here are the cards I mader for the 7/7 card challenge at an icelandic scrapbook forum.
Card 1 Red/Pink

The first day we were supposed to use pink and red on our cards, love theme. I used a sketch from MojoMonday. Stampin'Up papers and stamps in background, Wordsworth stamp.
Card 2 Circle

The second day we used circles in our cards....my Nestabilities were perfect for that challenge ;) Basic Grey designer paper and Elzybells stamp.
Card 3 Teen girl

The third card was supposed to be for a teenage girl, I asked my DH which I shoud use, a dress stamp or a skull stamp.....he picked the skull obviously, saying it was way cooler than a dress ;) BoBunny designer paper, Nestabilities and a skull stamp from Stampin'Up. We had to use glitter on the card and I covered the skull with glitter.
Card 4 Sketch

We had to use a sketch (provided in the challenge) and I decided to make a birthday card for my 4 year old nephew. BoBunny designer Paper and a Sugar Nellie stamp.
Card 5 Pocket and tag


We had to make a card with a pocket and a tag. I cheated a little bit (I think) because Idecided to hide the tag behind the image. The sentiment is from Skrappa. The girl is a Magnolia stamp. Basic Grey designer paper.
Card 6 Manly Card

It's always hard to make a male card but I think I pulled it off. The stamp is from Stamping Bella and the designer paper is from Basic Grey.
Card 7 Flowers

The last challenge was to use flowers on our card. All supplies Stampin'Up.
---
It really helped me that I keep extra images that I have already colored. So in stead of worrying about stamping and coloring I could just find papers that matched the images ;) It was so much fun to get a challenge every day.

TFL

2 comments:

Tesa said...

What wonderful cards. Thanks for the inspiration! Hug

Eveline said...

WOW, you´ve been busy, great cards.
Eveline.