Wednesday, March 4, 2009

SIK challenge #9

The newest challenge over at SIK is to use these colors:

and here's what I came up with

I think the image is from hÄnglar & stÄnglar, I got it in an image swap. the flowers are from Prima, the papers are from Basic Grey's Urban Prairie and Stampin'Up (card stock). The sentiment is a stamp from Skrappa. I colored the image with my SU inks, markers and blender pens. I want to make a scrapbook LO too but it'll have to wait. I'm participating in a cardmaking challenge over at scrapbook.is, we make 7 cards in 7 days and there's a challenge for each card. I'm going to post them here all at once when the challenge is over.
We got some snow on Sunday and Monday (more than usually here at my house) and of course DS wanted to go play. He made his first snowman and was so proud of it!

Well, this'll do for now, I've got a few chores waiting to be done ;)

TFL

2 comments:

Bryndís said...

Flott kort og flottir litir :)

Bryndís said...

Já og flottur snjókarl hjá syninum, stoltið skín úr andlitinu :)