Tuesday, March 24, 2009

SIK#10

The challenge over at SIK right now isto include circles in you creations. Pretty easy I guess. I've made a few things, they're not any masterpieces but they'll do I guess.
Here's a scrapbook page I made.

These are pictures from Christmas 2007 and I had too many to fit on one page (or they were too big) so I came up with this:

I made a hidden mini album. The designer paper is from SEI, I love their papers! The flowers are from Petaloo.

Here's a card made with a Whipper Snapper stamp and Basic Grey designer papers. Simple but I made 8 of these (6 for a swap).

These are mini cards that I made, all ingredients are from Stampin'Up except the Nestability dies that I used for the circles and scallops.

I haven't had much of a mojo in the last few days, spend the second half of last week with a stomach bug, had a few hours to myself on Sunday but couldn't come up with anything to make. I'm working on a scrapbook page right now and hope to post it before the weekend. We're going to drive to Florida on Saturday night, my FIL has a Navy reunion and the whole family is going, it'll probably be his last one. It's guys from his ship that survived when the Japanese sank their ship however many years ago. I haven't been to Florida in almost a year and a half so it's about time.
Well, I've got a Grey's Anatomy DVD to watch before I go to bed.
TFL

No comments: